German Conference Interpreter | German Interpreter Services
Our professional German Translators, German Interpreters / German Conference Interpreters have obtained the appropriate qualifications and they have solid relevant experience (they are experienced in business interpreting). They abide by professional standards of ethics, conduct and practice and they are acquainted with the latest technologies in the field.
OUR GERMAN CONFERENCE INTERPRETER SERVICES
SIMONA | Why Choose Me?
I have more than 4 years’ experience as a freelance German Translator, German Interpreter / German Conference Interpreter and hold a European Masters in Conference Interpreting. My main language combination is German to English as I am fully bilingual, but I also interpret from Portuguese, French and Spanish into English. I provide all types of German interpreting services, including simultaneous at conferences or liaison at business meetings. Due to my previous professional background in financial journalism, I specialise in economics, finance, business and current affairs.
Diploma in Translation (German>English), UK Chartered Institute of Linguists (2001), hence I am a qualified German Translator
Diploma in Translation (Portuguese>English), UK Chartered Institute of Linguists (2003), qualified German Translator to Portuguese
BA Politics, University of London, Queen Mary and Westfield College
Learn to love your agencies, eCPD seminar
Interpreting the Unsaid, AIIC seminar
Translating for the tourism industry, eCPD seminar
Improve your direct marketing and negotiation skills, CIOL seminar
Social media for interpreters, AIIC seminar
ITI Conference, Newcastle, UK (2015)
IAPTI Conference, London, UK (2013)
– Consecutive interpreting services (Portuguese to English) for the Lord Mayor of London and the UK Trade Envoy to Angola on a three-day visit to Luanda, Angola, meeting with ministers, government officials and business leaders.
– Simultaneous german interpreting services (German to English) for CNN Amanpour program, interviewing government ministers.
– Liaison interpreting services (Spanish to English / German to English) for market research purposes, interviewing fans at the UEFA Champions League and Europa League finals.
– Simultaneous interpreting services (German, French, Spanish, Portuguese to English) at the International Trade Union Confederation World Congress in Berlin, Germany.
– Simultaneous interpreting services (German, French, Spanish to English) for various Brussels-based organizations, such as European Trade Union Confederation, European Federation of Public Service Unions and the European Integration Forum.
– Simultaneous german interpreting services (German to English) at meetings / conferences for companies such as SuperGroup and Ricoh.
Member of UK Chartered Institute of Linguists
Pre-candidate of AIIC
Member of International Association of Professional Translators and Interpreters
She was excellent! We would love to use her again. (Jo Shelley, Producer of CNN International’s Amanpour program)
Competent, reliable, not only a good translator, but an excellent writer. Simona’s language skills are exceptional, her translations read like originals. (Maya Jurt, Art-de-Dire, Translator)
Simona helped to conduct voxpop interviews with Spanish and German football fans. She was extremely proactive not just in interpreting our interviews, but also conducting them herself. Simona’s good-natured, amiable personality made her the ideal choice for the project, and we would not hesitate to work with her again. (Scott Percival, Research Director, Hall & Partners)
Simona is an excellent translator. She’s very responsive, precise and punctual. (Bertrand Finckler, Fintrans Language Services)
Prompt and professional. We couldn’t be more pleased with your attention to detail and the courteousness you showed us. (Diane Rice, Personal Assistant)